Confident Customer Service
The purpose of this course:
In this competitive economy it is essential that you attract and keep clients. Customer service is a critical part of this process. Whether you are handling customers face to face or over the phone it is essential that you master the skills to keep the conversation flowing, obtain important information and ensure your customer – or potential customer – leaves you/the caller with a good impression of your company.
Benefits to an organisation:
Increasing the confidence of those using the phone as a business tool and generally improving all levels of communication via telephone and face to face and leaving the customer/caller with a great lasting impression of your company.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is the first port of call for incoming queries and those who are in daily contact with customers.
What will the course cover?
- Understanding communication skills – listening, questioning and clear language
- How to communicate in the absence of face to face interaction
- Body language and the importance of a smile
- Voice – tone, pace and words
- Personality types and building rapport
Handling difficult customers
- Building personal confidence
- The effect of words, tone and voice
- Understanding the need for good listening skills
- Developing a questioning technique, prompting answers on which the base decision
- Taking responsibility without the blame
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Personal discipline and control, handling pressure
Understanding your company brand and goals
- What image does your company want to portray?
- How does your company want customers to feel?
- What does your company want customers to say about it?
- Learn how to encapsulate your company’s customer goals in your interaction and customers
- Surprise and delight the customer
- Doing what you said you would do
- Exceeding expectations
By the end of the course, the delegate will be able to:
- Know what’s required to portray a positive company image and deal with customers effectively
- Confidently handle difficult customers and complaints
- Understand how to adapt your communication style and message to suit your audience
- Communicate with ease with different personality styles
Timings: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Member cost: £249 + VAT
Non-Member cost: £319 + VAT
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01908 733082 or email email@example.com. Chamber members can book online.