Successful Supervisory Management – 2 Day Course
The purpose of the course:
To develop the skills to enable you to manage and motive people effectively and productively.
Benefits to an organisation:
More efficient management which will result in a better motivated workforce and higher retention rates of staff.
Who is this course for?
Supervisors, team leaders and anyone who manages staff and is responsible for the work of others.
- How to manage staff using effective interpersonal skills
- Techniques of motivation and empowerment
- Building self-confidence through the use of authority
- Developing others using a coaching style of management
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the requirement of a manager’s role
- Build a strong foundation of key management skills
- Develop a better understanding of how to influence their staff
- Identify areas of personal strength and areas for further development
Timings: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Member cost: £549 + VAT
Non-Member cost: £699 + VAT
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01908 733082 or email email@example.com. Chamber members can book online.