Posted: 29/09/21 by Robinson & Hall LLP
When putting your property on the rental market, the first task is choosing a lettings agent to suit you. Anyone looking to let their property often has to decide between a smaller independent agency that specialises in the area or a much larger corporate agency.
Independent agencies are able to give you a more bespoke and personal service, tailored to suit your particular needs. For example, marketing a property and giving efficient feedback is imperative in the first stages of renting your property. Smaller agencies that specialise in a specific area are able to provide a much more in-depth understanding of the rental market in that particular region, rather than a corporate company using a generic template.
The benefits of using Robinson & Hall, which is an independent agency, include: –
• Easier communication between clients and members of the team (who are all based in one office)
• Local and experienced knowledge of individual properties
• An easier understanding of individual landlord’s requirements
• Regular staff training to ensure compliancy which is constantly changing
• Ability to negotiate on anything from fees to management packages
• Ability to build a personal rapport with clients and tenants alike
• Decisions and resolutions resolved quickly
For more information or to book a no obligation lettings appraisal, please call 01234 351000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org