Transol Sameday has a vacancy for an ambitious Business Development Manager in the exciting and fast paced Dedicated Sameday Freight industry.
The successful applicant will be executing a proven, tried and tested sales process based in both our office and the field.
Full and complete training and ongoing support will be provided so no transport Industry experience is required, but is useful.
This is a dynamic and target driven role with unlimited potential and excellent salary, benefits, and commission.
– Generate and Qualify Leads.
– Schedule Sales Activity.
– Develop and Maintain a Customer Data Base.
– Maintain Sales Activity Records and Prepare Sales Reports.
– Plan and Execute Sales Follow-Up.
– Computer literate (Microsoft Office.)
– Good English skills written and verbal.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Friendly and Approachable.
– Methodical and Goal Driven.
– Own Vehicle Essential.
– Veterans, ex-emergency services are highly encouraged to enquire
Salary and Benefits
– Generous Basic Salary, Bonuses and Commission, Realistic OTE £32,000-£35,000 per annum.
– Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm.
– Fuel Allowance.
– Full ongoing training and support.
Transol Sameday are an equal opportunities service provider. We believe passionately that resourcing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. Passionate to support veterans and ex-emergency service personal.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time