Health & Safety in the Workplace
The purpose of this course:
The most basic requirement of any workplace is that it is a safe place to work. If this isn’t the case then your business is at risk from all kinds of legal cases and even worse, your employees may be risking their lives. Good health and safety relies on employers and their employees working together.
Benefits for your organisation:
This course provides a solid foundation of knowledge that is required by everyone and provides essential knowledge of health and safety for employees working in any type of business sector.
Who is this course for?
Any employee working in any sector of business, whether manufacturing, commerce, public sector or the service industries.
What will the course cover?
- The workplace and workplace equipment
- Risk assessment
- Manual handling
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Transport and vehicles
- Noise and vibration
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- This training will be able to help you reduce lost working days, improve staff morale and improve staff retention
- Work in a safe and healthy manner
- Contribute to improving health and safety within your organisation
- Identify hazards in the workplace
- Understand the importance of health and safety rules and working procedures
- Report potential health and safety problems
Timings: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Member cost: £249 + VAT
Non-Member cost: £319 + VAT
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01908 733082 or email email@example.com. Chamber members can book online.