Letters of Credit & Methods of Payment BCC accredited module
This course is suitable for those working in International Trade and are involved in the management and presentation of Letters of Credit.
The course provides an overview of all methods of payment when trading internationally to include the risks and benefits involved.
It will then concentrate on the letters of credit aspect guiding you through the rules and managing a letter of credit, making sure documents are compliant and payment is successful.
The agenda and course objectives are:
- Foreign Currency Transaction Mitigation
- Methods of payment – risks and benefits
- Advanced payment, Documentation collection, Open Account, Letter of Credit
- The Letter of Credit Process
- LC types
- UCP 600 Rules
- Incoterms 2020
- Shipping Documentation
- Best practice for L/Cs – hints and tips
A short end test is taken for the BBC Accredited Certificate in Letters of Credit
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01908 733082 or email email@example.com. Chamber members can book online.