LinkedIn as a Sales Tool
The purpose of this course:
This course is designed to show the delegates how to use LinkedIn effectively to generate sales leads.
Benefits to an organisation:
LinkedIn has seen an uplift in activity because of the Covid-19 pandemic. More and more people are working from home and have turned to this business social media platform to connect with prospects and generate sales leads. Buyers are now using this as a directory for potential suppliers and will scrutinize profiles and company pages before making their decision to connect. If used properly an organisation will generate business and increase their sales revenue.
Who is this course for?
Any salesperson or business owner who is responsible for generating sales within a business.
What will the course cover?
- How to create a sales-ready LinkedIn profile
- How to use your company page content to increase your reputation and build relationships
- How to use LinkedIn pro-actively to create strong sales leads
- How to use LinkedIn strategically
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Use LinkedIn pro-actively to generate sales leads
- Understand the effective way to communicate that creates sales opportunities
Timings: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Member cost: £150 + VAT
Non-Member cost: £199 + VAT
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01604 490490 or email email@example.com. Chamber members can book online.