We all know moving house is up there as being one of the most stressful times in our lives. Nobody wants to find themselves ‘homeless’ when the property chain falls through, although they would prefer to exchange on the sale rather than lose their buyer.
This is where ShortstayMK can offer you the most perfect solution without any contracts needing to be signed. Just move into a short-term rental serviced apartment or serviced house in Milton Keynes without any tie-ins. Our serviced accommodation offers minimum stays of just four nights up to many months, and we only require seven days’ notice when you are ready to depart and move into your new home.
Using serviced housing when you are in between house moves can offer several advantages and many conveniences. Below are a few pointers as to why you should consider choosing short-stay serviced housing during this transitional period:
- Flexibility: Serviced housing offers flexible lease terms, allowing you to rent for the exact duration you need, whether a few weeks or several months. This flexibility is especially valuable during the uncertainty of a house move.
- Fully furnished: Serviced apartments and houses come fully furnished and equipped with everything you need; all ShortstayMK accommodation is fully equipped and fully furnished. This means you can move in without the hassle of buying or transporting furniture and household items.
- Cost-effective: While serviced housing may seem more expensive on a nightly or weekly basis, it can often be more cost-effective than staying in a hotel for an extended period. You’ll have a fully equipped kitchen, which can help you save money on dining out and a washer/dryer, so there is no need to rely on dry cleaning services. Also, the longer you stay, the lower the nightly rental rate and VAT is only 20% for the initial 28 nights, then reduces to just 4% for the remainder of the stay.
- Comfort and privacy: Our Milton Keynes short-term rentals offer comfort and privacy that can be hard to find in a hotel. You have your own living space, separate bedrooms, and a kitchen, which can make you feel more at home during your transition.
- Utilities and amenities: Our short-stay housing includes all the utilities, including Wi-Fi and Sky, parking and a weekly housekeeping service.
- Location choices: Our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments are located on our Vizion site, and the 4-bedroom Campbell Park townhouse is located in Central Milton Keynes, whilst our 6-bedroom house is in Furzton, Milton Keynes. You can choose a location that suits your needs and preferences during your house move.
- Housekeeping services: We offer regular housekeeping services, which can help you maintain and clean your temporary home without the need to do all the cleaning yourself.
- Stress reduction: Moving between houses can be stressful and disruptive. Serviced housing provides a stable and comfortable environment during this period, reducing the stress associated with temporary housing arrangements.
- Short notice availability: Serviced housing is often available at short notice, making it convenient for unexpected delays or last-minute changes in your house move plans.
- Consistency: After you have reserved your serviced apartment or house, you have peace of mind that you can stay there until your new home is ready.
If you want convenience, comfort and a flexible stay during your house move, call the ShortstayMK team, who can advise on the best accommodation for you and your family. If you have a small pet, our 4-bedroom townhouse has a private garden or walk in the park or along the canal.
We allow you to focus on your move without the stress of finding temporary housing solutions.
Call 01908 540 636 or 07771 519 370 to learn how we are here to help you.