The Accelerated Knowledge Transfer to Innovate (AKT2I) Pilot Scheme has now launched!
**Please note that there is no budget defined to each competition round. Projects deemed fundable will be funded and, if the budget is used up in a given competition round, there will be no further competitions. Therefore, if you are considering applying for this funding, it is advisable to apply as soon as possible
The Accelerated Knowledge Transfer to Innovate (AKT2I) pilot will support a Knowledge Base partner (Cranfield University), to work with a UK registered business, charitable company, or charity (the Business Partner), to deliver a short, rapid and targeted intervention to accelerate the evaluation or development of an innovation project or concept, which has the potential for significant impact for the Business Partner. This scheme is being jointly delivered by Innovate UK and Innovate UK KTN.
- Up to £3m is available for this initiative
- Projects must run for between 2 and 4-months
- A UK Knowledge Base must work with a UK registered business, charitable company, or charity
- The maximum grant will be £35,000 per project
- The Business Partner must contribute 10% (minimum) of the total project costs in cash
- There is no upper limit to the cash contribution of the business
If you are interested in this scheme please review the following:
The competition dates are as follows:
- AKT Round 1: opens 7th September and closes 23rd September 2022
- AKT Round 2: opens 26th September and closes 21st October 2022
- Potentially – AKT Round 3: opens 24th
October and closes 24th November 2022 (dependent on funding being available from overall budget)
Please contact Leoni Padilla, Knowledge Exchange Relationship Facilitator, if you are interested in pursuing a AKT2I application with Cranfield University: firstname.lastname@example.org