Is your business interested in learning more about trade and investment opportunities in the USA?
We invite you to join this fascinating webinar which will bring together industry figures, government representatives and BCC partners exploring the key opportunities, common issues and best advice for UK food and drink exporters to the USA.
Did you know that last year, $64 billion worth of goods and services were exported into the USA, and $1 trillion were invested by the USA into the UK? Given the vast array of opportunities, it’s no surprise that the USA stands out as one of the UK’s most robust trading allies. This is especially evident in the realm of food and beverage exports to the US.
This webinar will give your business an insight into why this market can be so lucrative and what your business can be doing to begin trading or expand your activity in the USA.
We are proud to deliver this event alongside British American Business, who are the leading transatlantic trade group. The BCC is also delighted to welcome our corporate partner WTA Group, trusted logistics experts, who are well versed at helping businesses trade between the UK and USA.
Book your place today
Our expert panellists for the webinar include:
- Duncan Edwards, Chief Executive – British American Business
- Keri Barton, Sales & Marketing Director – WTA
- William Bain, Head of Trade and Policy – British Chambers of Commerce
- Emma Wade Smith OBE, His Majesty’s Trade Commissioner for North America and HM Consul General New York
- Allyson Stewart Allen, Chief Executive – International Marketing Partners
Global Trade Month: USA Spotlight
Avoiding unintended costs in the supply chain: Navigating US Customs, the FDA and Department of Agriculture
- Wednesday 29 November 2023
- 16:00 (UK time)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.