Chronic fatigue syndrome or Myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME/CFS), is a long-term condition with a wide range of symptoms. The most common symptom is extreme tiredness.
Some of the common symptoms include:
– feeling extremely tired all the time – you may find it very hard to do daily activities
– still feeling tired after resting or sleeping
– taking a long time to recover after physical activity
– problems sleeping, such as waking up often during the night
– problems with thinking, memory and concentration
Some other symptoms may include:
– muscle or joint pain
– a sore throat
– flu-like symptoms
– feeling dizzy or sick
– fast or irregular heartbeats (heart palpitations)
If you find yourself experiencing the symptoms mentioned above you can book a consultation with one of our physicians. We will run a few tests depending on your symptoms and come out with a personalised treatment plan that will be best suitable for you in order to help you manage your condition and make you feel better.
Call: 01908-032-994 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org