Building Workplace Resilience
The purpose of this course:
To build employee resilience and promote physical, social and mental wellbeing at work.
Benefits to an organisation:
- Improved understanding of the role Mental Health plays in personal wellbeing
- Improved ability to begin to develop personal wellbeing plans
- Reduced Stress and Anxiety
- Reduced Presenteeism
- Improved Teamwork
- More Positive Culture
- Up to 5:1 return on investment
Who is the course for?
This course is for everyone.
What will the course cover?
- Mental Health Awareness – Helping employees develop purpose, hope and compassion for mental health
- Psychological Safety – Supporting the development of compassionate and trusting relationships
- Emotional Fitness – teaching skills for reaching reducing stress and anxiety, improving performance, potential and enhancing productivity and efficiency.
- Financial Resilience- teaching skills to build employees’ ability to cope with and respond to financial challenges.
- Positive Relationships – teaching ways to nurture relationships and exploring how personal health and happiness depends upon our positive relationships and social connection.
- Lived Experience – personal, inspiring and motivational story of living with mental illness and recovery wellness and thriving at work.
- Mental Fitness – introduction to the biopsychosocial model of health and how mental fitness can support our growth and development towards wellness. Practical support for building personal wellness plans and routines.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Begin to build a personal wellness plan and routine to reduce stress and anxiety and improve wellbeing.
- Take part in safe and healthy conversations in the workplace about mental health and wellbeing.
- Better advocate for themselves and support others on with their wellbeing.
Timings: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Member cost: £150 + VAT
Non-Member cost: £199 + VAT
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01908 733082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Chamber members can book online.