Telephone Sales Skills
The purpose of this course:
Is to increase the effectiveness of outbound and inbound telephone sales calls. For outbound (cold or warm) this course will show the delegate how to achieve their objective i.e., visit, quote or order. For inbound sales calls, this course will detail how to take an order effectively and how to introduce the concept of upselling and cross-selling.
Benefits to an organisation:
At the end of this course the delegate will have the ability to make outbound sales calls that will have a positive impact on their success rates. Inbound sales individuals will be able to increase the value of the order being placed.
Who is this course for?
Individuals in sales or business owners who are responsible for creating sales within the business.
What will the course cover?
- Understanding why customers buy and how they would like to be treated
- Helping you to identify the USPs of your business and how to communicate these to your prospect
- How to quickly build rapport over the telephone with the use of communication techniques and adapting to different personality types
- Understanding why listening is important in the sales process and how to actively listen
- Objectives of the call – why this is important
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
The delegate will leave this course with the ability to make and receive sales calls that will have an immediate impact on the business.
Timings: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Member cost: £249 + VAT
Non-Member cost: £319 + VAT
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01908 733082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Chamber members can book online.