Posted: 08/01/19 by Heald Solicitors LLP
Do you love your business enough to plan your succession?
Contrary to belief, succession planning is more than choosing who will run your company after your death.
The absence of good or bad succession planning could lead to a whopping 45/50% tax, enough to cripple many businesses and stop them from trading. Other risks include the business going to the wrong person or even being stuck with a business that you can’t get rid of when you were planning to retire.
Heald Solicitors have been working with many farmers, property developers and business owners to ensure their business and estate are looked after.
The event will be hosted by David Dees, partner and head of Commercial Department and Abbie Howson, partner and head of Wills and Probate.
If you are asking questions such as the following, then attending this is a must for 2019.
- What happens to my business when I die?
- How do I start planning for my succession?
- My children are not interested in taking the reigns, now what?
- Only one of my children want to continue the family business? How can I make it fair for my other children?
- What are the tax implications?
- What relief am I entitled to?
- How can I use shares to create balance
- How can I value shares?
- What happens if .....
- Can you break my business into assets?
They will cover this and more during the 2 hour seminar on February 14th 12-2pm.
The seminar will be held at their offices in Milton Keynes and some light refreshments will be provided.
ONE TIME OFFER FOR ATTENDEES
All attendees will have the opportunity to book a 1 hour meeting with two of our partners to discuss their specific case at half price.
Tickets are strictly limited: https://healdlawsuccessionplanning.eventbrite.co.uk